Absent and Tardy

Apologies for not posting in a long time.  Real life sneaked up on me and caused me to take a breather.

First there was the Bell's Palsy that hit around mid-August of 2010.  That made me feel very tired, so my evenings after work were spent lounging on the sofa, watching TV or snoozing.

Then I bid on a condo in late September and that was a nerve-wracking experience getting all my i's dotted and my t's crossed.  I finally closed in December, but the place needed plenty of work, and still does.  So that's occupied my time as well.

I know I am very late in posting film reviews, but I still want to do that.  This means there will be plenty of belated reviews from the past several months, but I'll try to intersperse them with more recent films.

I also plan to change the layout of my reviews, as one thing that causes me to procrastinate is the listing of credits.  I like having them, but I'm finding myself less motivated to post when I think of the work involved in including them.  So instead I'll mention names within the review and tag, when relevant, and post a link to IMDB for anyone interested in full credit info.  This will motivate me to keep up with the postings and not fall as far behind as I did before.

So apologies again for the disappearance.  And thanks for your understanding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: Hitchcock

TV Detour - Midsomer Murders: The Decline and Fall of Ben Jones

Belated Review: The Dukes